WATER QUALITY CONTROL / PERMITTING
The Clean Water Act was enacted to protect our nation’s waterways. In order to comply with this regulation, facilities are required to prepare and implement various programs and plans to control direct, unauthorized discharge of pollutants into navigable waters. ESGI’s staff of professionals provides the following services to support this goal.
• Storm Water Permitting
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
• Spill Prevention Control, and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC)
• NPDES Discharge permitting
• Discharge Monitoring reports and Compliance Record keeping
• Industrial Waste Water Discharge Compliance Evaluations
• Waste Water Pre-treatment System Design
• Permitting of Industrial and Municipal Wastewater Discharges
• Water Quality Assessments
Major Food and Consumer Merchandise Retailer
Legacy underground water contamination beneath retail store
Developed and implemented a
bio-remediation plan to eliminate contaminants
Designed and implemented a bio-remediation plan to bring contaminants to acceptable levels.
Fulfilled all state authorization and reporting requirements.
Took over project from another firm, creating significant cost savings for the client.